Type of luminaire
SPLed ensures a high grade of protection (IP65) against dust, contamination and water permeation. In accordance with its IP grade SPLed can be widely used to
illuminate spaces with dusty and humid environments. When using outdoors, the fittings should be protected against direct sunlight and
adverse weather conditions. Under 0°C the application of venting cable gland isnecessary, as well as silicone gasket is strongly recommended.
– energy efficient luminaire with more than 140 lm/W
– long life-span
– completely maintenance free (no need for lamp replacement)
– easy mounting
– high-quality of the light emitted with CRI>80
– various selection for colour temperature – between 3000 and 6500K
– Industrial premises
– warehouse solutions
– Various production facilities
Material and finish
SPLed opal diffuser offers you:
- extremely high light efficiency (up to 93% light transmissivity)
- an excellent light uniformity through well-balanced light dispersing (no shadows)
- elimination of the dazzling effect (no glare)
- no dots of the single LEDs
- chemical and heat resistance, mechanical features, UV stabilization etc.
Available in PC – injection molded Polycarbonate (high mechanical strength and high heat and shock resistance) or in Acrylic – injection moulded PMMA (unique
non-aging properties, high chemical resistance). SPLed housing is made of flame retardant glass fibre reinforced polyester
(on request suitable for 850°C glow wire test too), colour grey RAL7035. Thus the housing very good temperature resistance, mechanical stability, good electrical
insulator, impact resistance, resistance on weather conditions. Its stability of size and shape at changing temperatures is excellent.
Fixing the diffuser to the body is made with stainless steel clips.